Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pleasing everyone.....

I am comming to relize that i cant please everyone...I always TRY to make everyone happy...I have learned that i cant... Cause if i make this one happy then it seems like someone else is unhappy or that i am unhappy...So i took a small step today with making myself happy... :) I love my facebook... I love that i can connect with people and that i can see what everyone is doing, but as gretchen gets older and older and more moblie and more moblie that i am noticeing that i dont have time for facebook,myspace, shutterfly, my blogs and then my emails..... SOOO I have decided that facebook and myspace have got to take a back burner.... I will still check my facebook everyday like always and i will still play my games on facebook but i am not going to be uploading alll my photos to each one of these's sites also cause facebook keeps changeing i dont want to take the chance of some pervert getting pictures of my daughter or my nieces and nephews!!!Sooo i have came up with a way to make people happy and me happy well maybe not everyone happy but most and if they love me then they will understand.... From now on i will only post on myspace and facebook the 1st picture, the middle picture and the last picture of each upload i have to shutterfly.. This way they know when i upload to shutterfly and the ones that dont want to go over to shutterfly can still see the pictures i take... I just feel that i take tooo many pictures to upload to all three places and then go back and put captions on each photo!!! plus keep up with my blog and emails...So i know some people will be very very upset about this (my aunts) but i am sorry!!! With our move comming up my computer time is getting more and more limited and with gretchen wanting to play more, and that thing we require to operate (sleep) i dont have enough hours in the day to do it all... so my main concern online is that my blog, shutterfly, and my emails stay ahead of everything else....So if you are reading this and need a invite to shutterfly let me know!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You don't have to please everyone -I put them all on shutterfly and I do it at night if there are a bunch - let the computer work while I sleep. I put my faves on the blog with the story and FB - I put a few - but I am not big into facebook and I am not close with all the friends I have on there so it doens't matter if they see them or not. If I want them to see something - I will invite them to the blog. I don't do myspace. Just do what you like - I will catch up with you somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Crystal...I am putting stuff on Shutterfly now too and I am mostly using facebook as a reconnect with old friends. People who love Tyler and I know where to look!