Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So after reading my sister inlaws not me monday i did NOT go back and make sure that i had put 2009 on my christmas cards, only to NOT realize that i didnt make sure cause when i get them in the mail it didnt say 2009!!! I also did NOT go to the store at 11pm after my little one went to sleep for the night, i am ALWAYS right there with her in case she has a bad dream or something... I also did NOT pack the boxes for the post office take them to the post office and then as i was driving away remember i didnt put the ornaments in the boxes for the kids!! I am always on top of whats going on and I NEVER forget anything..I also have NOT used many of gretchens' Christmas gifts already cause i needed them, and i do NOT have full intentions of wrapping them for her so she can open them!!! and i have NOT faked being very very busy in the kitchen so david would have to deal with a cranky and very sleepy gretchen....
3 comments:
lol about the Christmas cards and such =)
i love being fake busy ---haha
Good thing you didn't do any of that! LOL
Post a Comment