Sunday, December 13, 2009

I heart faces pet challenge

This is my 1st challenge entry....
I took this photo maybe a year ago but it is my favorite one i have ever took. Its of my dads hunting dog Buffy at a pond in Oklahoma...




If you would like to check out other entrys or joing yourself check out I <3 Faces

9 comments:

Alysha Gray said...

My all time favorite type of dog. Had three growing up. They are the best. Great picture!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Cute!! Aren't labs the best?

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

gorgeous. I can see why its a favourite.

PicsbyMic said...

I love it! Buffy looks like a a quick swim in the water is not too far away! Great job!

Adrienne =) said...

I love that pic

Tezzie said...

Great photo! Love that the water also looks like it could be the sky...

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. This is an absolutely lovely image. I adore it. Just amazing. So sharp! And the colors are perfect!

CallanNMasonsMama said...

Great pic!!!

kim said...

Beautiful dog and wonderful picture. I love the look on the dog's face. Great job.