Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gretchen's big sister!!!

So Nikki has told Macy about Gretchen and myself... She is curious about the whole step-mom thing which nikki says is a good a thing... I am really excited about it too... Nikki says that Macy is really really into being a BIG sister.. She wanted to know if Gretchen liked Tinkerbell..  I am really excited to build a realtionship with her, and i am excited to see the sister bond grow between Macy and Gretchen!!!! I am sending pictures to Macy of all of us and She is very very excited to see what her Daddy looks like... Nikki says she calls david Daddy and thats a good sign and that she is asking for pictures is a great sign i cant wait to see how this plays out and i hope that next year we will be able to celebrate christmas all together!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome and I hope it all works well kiddos need their dad's

Crystal said...

I am so happy for you guys - I never thought this would happen this way