I might have a more in depth post on this on my personal blog but not sure..... I have a question that i never even thought about till the other day...
Do you teach your kids to believe in santa claus??? I know that when i was a kid my parnets went above and byond to have me believe and i dont look as it as they lied to me when i did find out the truth....BUT some kids might.... my best friend (who my little one is named after) grew up not believeing in santa and she turned out ok too... so what do you think..... GRETCHIN if you read this please put your input in here!!!
2 comments:
Gretchins comment::
I probably wont tell my kids there is a Santa. The boys I watch, one will be fine when he finds out that he still gets gifts the other is going to hate his mom because she lied. My problem is how do you know when they are little which they will be? I want my kids to know its about giving and being with loved ones not about what they get. It doesn't mean that I wont tell them about Santa, but the true story and how he gave gifts to poor children.
Right now I am telling them that there will be no santa unless they get in bed!!
Post a Comment