I didnt watch the AMA's and I am so glad i didnt... I would have been very very upset if i would have been sitting with my family watching them and waitting for the runner up of idol to come on, and then have him perform like he is getting ready for a porn shoot!!!! I agree its no worst then brittany or others i have seen but i think was taken back by the oral sex reference and that fact that he was the runner up of american idol...I know while i was watching the news and they were talking about this they said well it was late night tv... But i remember being able to stay up at 6 and 7 yrs old to watch the awards... Granted they were the country music awards but they were still on till 11pm... as far as the kiss... I could care less that he kissed a guy on tv to each thier own and as much as i want to keep my daughter away from it its everywhere so the only thing i can do is teach her that according to god and our house morals its wrong... (honestly i couldnt tell if he was kissing a guy or a girl till i really looked at it...) Then they said well what about lady gaga on jay leno and her performace which i think wasnt to tasteful but whatever i dont think i would allow my child to stay up to watch the jay leno show anyway ... I was just a little upset that it was on a award show and he was a runner up on american idol, i do think this is the 1st performace that he had after that (that was on tv ) and he could have eased into it a little at a time and not just had a full on S&M scene on tv...
Was Lambert's AMA Romp Too Much?
2 comments:
NASTY!!!!
I did not see much more than what Britney, Madona, and many others have done...he is just trying to be one of the girls... lol I never take things like this seriously because bad press is still press and thats what Hollywood craves
Post a Comment