Well its monday.... a week before my birthday!!!! I cant believe i will be 25 in 1 week... kinda cool.. Anyway, This weekend i had a few not mes that i will share... I did NOT take my little girl in with me to the bathroom so i could feed her the rest of her bottle and go to the bathroom.... I also did NOT try and put gretchen in her own bed last night and then feel my heart get heavy when i relized that she didnt NEED to sleep with me to go to sleep!!! After i found she could sleep by herself i didnt NOT say to myself ok she can do it, thats great now lets go to sleep and scooped her up and snuggle up with her in our bed... :)
Lets see what else do i have to talk about... Oh yes... I couldnt wait any longer yesterday i went and took gretchens my pal out of the box and pluged it in to the computer to check out the names and was happy to see that gretchen's name is in the data base!!!! Then i wanted to make sure they had gavons name... and they do but its spelled Gaven, so you just have to change the spelling so it spell it right... But then that got me thinking when i say gavons name i call him gaven im i saying it wrong??? Wouldnt it be GA-VON.... Not sure... i never thought about how i said his name till i saw that... Lets see what else, ahh yes, i am making a very very cool book for gretchen when she gets older but for now its for me.... and hopfully it will grow for her in the comming years of her life... I cant wait to show it to a few people... but thats all i can say about it now...
I am starting a new tradtion in my house and thinking about it for the rest of the kids... well its not that i am thinking about it is more about trying to pick the best one for each kid... next year i'll be a little more prepared for it as i will shop the AFTER christmas sales....Have you guess what it is yet???? .........
............ ill let you thinnk about it for a few.... So with this tradtion i need to find a cute and clever way to explian it to the kids what it is and what they can do with it.... Have you guessed yet... Well last chance.... If you guessed a ornament then you guessed right.... With gretchen i am going to keep all the ornaments in a box and every year it will grow and when she gets married it will be a gift to her so she can decorate her tree with her ornaments....I am also going to do it with macy but she will get two ornaments so she has one on her tree at home and one on the tree at our house and when she gets married then i will give them to her as well....
Is anyone going to go shopping on black friday??? I will do a little shopping online and thats it.... I am not going to fight people to get 3 buck PJs....
My trian of thought was just thrown off cause gretchen woke up and now i dont remember what i was going to blog about... oh well i guess thats all i wanted to say....
2 comments:
I like the ornament idea alot - I may have to use it too, but not this year - it's books this time. I get them cheap at Alli and Rem's schoolastic things - so that is something I am planning to continue, but I may have to use your idea for others.
I second the ornament thing =) Also 25 is a great age the car insurance goes down...nothing is as sweet as cuddling with a baby so do it while you can =)
Post a Comment