Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I FORGOT
So today as i was telling david about the great idea that my sister inlaw gave me about cooking our turkey in a crock pot... He said that sounds good but i want a turkey with stuffing but keep that idea handy cause we will try that another day... I said ok so i told him DAVID WE need to go tot he store today cause we need to get everything we need cause hello the stores arent all open all day tomorrow he said, oh yeah i didnt even think about that and i am sure it will be kinda hard to find a turkey as small as we need it... Puzzled by what he just said to me over the phone i just said yea prob. then i stoped and said why do we need a xtra small turkey... I mean hello we do eat left over and he then said what i have no idea why i didnt think of it before or that i could have even FORGOT that our oven/stove hasnt worked in over i would say easy 6 months.... maybe close to a year!!! yeah i said a YEAR!!!! How you ask we have been cooking... We cook/bake with a toaster oven that does everything... broil, toast,bake and fan bake.... and as a stove right after the stove stopped working i went to walmart and picked up a stove thing you plug in and it has two burners... I have become so use to using these things that i forgot that our stove/oven doesnt work!!!! I know we had said ok we will save and get new ones but this just works for us right now.... sometimes its not as easy as just poping something in the oven, you have to take it out and put it in a another dish or making sure that something will fit but it just works for us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't done it but I think you coo it with the stuffing in the crock pot too-
wow so crazy how well we as people adapt and move on...What did you come up with for dinner I am dying to know now
Post a Comment