Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hoildays

first let me say i cant even believe that its already november!!!! CRAZYNESS!!!!!! I will be 25 at the end of this month!! stores are already full of christmas stuff even though i KNOW there is another hoilday in between halloween and christmas.... oh yeah thanksgiving... I am getting ready for the hoildays a little early i am normally the person that is buying gifts about 1 week before christmas and this year i am starting NOW!!!
I have made my list and every week will buy 1 or 2 gifts. I have made a budget of 30 bucks a kid and i am still really debating on the adults...LOL.. My biggest thing with the adults is i love buying gifts, i am not the biggest gift card person (even though i love to get them) LOL.. If i know the person and know where they love to shop or what they are into then i will get them a gift card for that place but just a random gift card feels very very impersonal to me and to me christmas is all about being personal...I feel bad for gretchen a little cause she is so young and really will have no idea whats is going on, she is getting 1 or 2 toys and the rest of her stuff will be things she will NEED bowls,spoons,sipy cup, things of that nature..I am going to be getting gretchen a orniment for the tree, i hope that i can get her a new one every year and that will be something she will look forward to every year.. I may give all the kids one i am not sure... we will have to see..I am going to start sorting all the christmas deco, soon My mom had so much of it and it is all VERY VERY old and so with us having a family this year we are going to have christmas lights and the house will be decoeriated... so i need to see what i need to buy and if i start now i wont have to buy it all in 1 big buy!! Thanksgiving is always a great hoilday because of the food but this will be the 2nd one that my dad will not be here to cook it just isnt the same... We will have to see what we are going to do for that day!!!

No comments: