Gretchen has started rolling over... She is always rolling over, she has been staying extra late to practice her new found skill... She is growing and growing... She has to go in and get her shots,pretty soon... She had a appt and the dr was out sick and then i forgot that she had the other appt... so now i have to make another appt... She sleeps on her side just like me and david, and she loves to sleep with her head covered with the blankets... (David loves to sleep with his head covered, he is the only person i have ever met that can sleep in a sleeping bag with his head in 1st!!!!!!!!) She really enjoys eatting cereal in her bottle...I am pretty sure we are going to do soild feedings (cereal ) this weekend...
I found my brothers sister, i took a shot in the dark and emailed a woman with her 1st name and last knowen city and around her age and it turns out it was her!!!!! Her name is Trina, my brothers mom had a little girl when my dad got together with her and then they had Jimmy... Her and my dad have always kept in touch and go contact.. I cant wait to get to know her better....
Macy goes in for her final foot surgrey this wed!!! Nikki says she is really excited about getting it fixed... This is really big cause now after this surgrey Nikki is going to sit down with macy and talk to her about david and the rest of us and that we would like to have a realtionship with her and that if she wants to be apart of our family we would love to have her be.. So far our contact has just been with nikki, and i am really excited for david to be able to go to the next step with macy if she wants that... ( nikki and i are both hopeful that she will)... I am building a realtionship with nikki, I think that is really the best way to have this work, I have told nikki about my feelings that her and davids past is thier past and i dont want to be apart of that... That i feel that she is just as much family as I am to david's family, and that macy, her and her two boys are always welcomed to come to family events with us... I dont want people to treat her or macy any different then they would me or gretchen..I have talked to david about it and we both have the same hope that Macy,Nikki and her boys will just become a extended part of our family... I know that Nikki and I wont always see eye to eye but all three of us have talked and have agreed to keep our adult opinions out of the way due to the kids... Gretchen and Macy deserve to know each other, and Macy deserves to know david as her father and his side of the family ( they are a little odd but really whos family isnt)
I cant believe that novemeber is already half over!!!! My birthday is in a few short weeks!!! Ill be 25!!! You know i never really think of someones age that makes them young or old, cause my dad is 65 and can do most anything... I cant believe that next year david will be 36.... I met him 9 years ago this month!!! actully right about this time it was right around my moms and sisters birthday and they have both passed... Time flys... I really cant believe that i can say oh that was 15 years ago and it not be when i was a baby... That is what kinda makes me feel old or when i am listening to the radio and they play a song i grew up listening to on the OLDIES station!!!!
I am excited for the holidays to come and go... I am looking foreward to the adventure of moving... I really cant wait to get out of here.. There are some things that i will miss like just being able to jump in the car and run to the 7-11 at 2am, or run to the store at 2am for medicine or something or pizza deliever... But then i look at things i will have that i dont have here... I will have my dad way closer if not living with me, i will have family all around me but far enough away... ;) I will have awsome hunting and fishing all around me, David will be able to have a realtionship with Macy, and most importantly my daughter will be able to grow up with knowing family, what dirt feels like between her toes, be able to go outside and play without worrying that someone is going to run her over or someone come and take her, she will know that there are 4 seasons and not just hot and cold... I think it will be great for her!!!
1 comment:
I am so glad things are going well for you and Nikki. Do you know if she sent us something from myspace? I got something - I will forward it to you.I am not sure it is her - she spells her name with an I not a Y
Post a Comment