Thursday, October 8, 2009

photo book

I think i am almost done with my 1st photo book of gretchen i have made it from before her birth till 2months of age...well really its more like till almost 3 months but whatever... :), I wish shutterfly updated the photo books you post to share on its own but they dont so i have updated mine if you would like to check it out!!! I am going to start working on her next one for the 1st trip, it will be smaller i think i will have that one for a free one to get printed... I have a few more that i want to have printed i want one of her ABC's & 123's and i want to make one of 1st words as in mom, dad grandpa you know etc etc... I want to make her one of body parts too... I know whoa kinda over board... i just figure they are things she can treasure when she gets older after i am gone and left this world she can give them to her kids ...(side note: bentley is chasing a fly around the bedroom and then just farted and spun around and looked at his butt like what in the world was that) ok back to what i was saying... I love the photo books that you can make from shutterfly...well anyway back to shutterfly... I wish more people would make share sites,or add more pictures i love looking at pictures i have resorted to looking at people i dont even know more to just get ideas then to look at the pictures... LMAO...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I just love shutterfly and farting dogs