Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updates and shutterfly

Well this might be my last post till i come back from our trip.. well i take that back i will post tomorrow after we get gretchens shots in the morning..

Only 3 more days till we fly to tulsa i am so excited, it will be the 1st time my dad gets to see gretchen.. We have a very full plate while we are there.. We are goint to spend time with my family and davids. It will be the 1st time david will have been back since i think '03 or 04 i am not 100% sure... We are spending a few days in tahlequah with my dad and then few days in or around fort smith... Friday we are comming down to fort smith and we are going to see davids aunt. Then on saturday we are going to perry and crystals house... Crystal is going with me to take gretchen to see davids older sister dana, david will be staying at thier house to fish and spend time with perry the rest of the family... I am excited to take gretchen to see dana although i am a little nervous... I am super excited to have crystal take pictures.. WE ALL KNOW SHE WILL GET GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! on sunday we have my family reunion in sallisaw and i am excited to show gretchen off to everyone... I will be sad to leave on tues thats is for sure... I have updated my shutterfly, its all updated and has a few different pages, to it now.. Now if i could just get more people invovled in the site.. I love to hear comments about pictures and i love to look at other peoples pictures but so far i only have 2 people to share with... I have a few people that check it out everyonce in awhile but they dont leave comments... LOL.. oh well ...Lets see what else has been going on... Oh yes david talked to Nikki about macy his 1st born.. and she was surprised to hear from him but they talked on the phone for about 2 hours.. Nikki told david that she didnt want Macy to grow up and have find david or david find her and Macy find out that Nikki was the one that wouldnt let david be in her life, so they are going to work something out.. Macy has to have surgrey on the 18th of november for a bone fusion on her feet. This will be the 2nd one she has had to have.. She has a touch of spina bifa and scoilics ( i know i spelt that wrong) it will correct her having flat feet.. Nikki doent want to tell macy about david till after the surgrey, nikki wants to give macy the choice to see david or not and i guess macy gets anixnty over having to make a choice and she doesnt want it to effect macy.. I personally think its more to see if david really wants to have a realationship with macy.. I cant blame her for that.. I would be the same way.. From what we hear macy just got her report card and got A's and B's... SHe has a little bit of a hard time reading but she is getting better... She is in 1st grade... So we will see how this all goes... I hope we can all get along and Macy can grow up to know david and gretchen...

Lets see what else is here thats going on.. I have been looking at houses and we still havent figured out just where we are going to stake our claim when we move next year... well i have to go now gretchen is starting to stir and i need to figure out what we are going to eat for dinner...

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am glad to hear about David and Macy - I know God will work it out and it sounds like David may be ready for all this change in his life. Don't worry about Dana - it will all be OK. Open your eyes to all places to stake claims - if you are tired of Vegas - Look at other cities in other states - not just OK and AR. Maybe something in Texas, Missouri or just where ever - not so far from family but not right here either - maybe there is something that would be perfect for you and David.

Anonymous said...

I am such a slacker I have just been stalking you on facebook and have just now caught up on the blog. I hope the trip to OK is FUN!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say David was a welder ....There is usually lots of that kind of work in my area and I love living on the Gulf Coast! Fishing, Surfing, Beach, only 3 hours from the hill country and 8 hours from Oklahoma not a bad drive