Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Look a like


 


I found this picture of who we think is David with his mom and dad when he was a baby.. I was looking through these pictures and couldnt help but notice holy crap she DOES look like david more then me!!! Hopefully she wont get his attitude!! One can hope and pray for this!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

All our babies are REED - look at Dads eyebrows and Gretchens. I find way more pics where the kids look like Perry's side more than mine -- right now Alli really looks like Dana and her Ashley, but she started out looking like she was Lisa's or Jessi's kid. Remi looks like Perry's baby pics and Gavon - well you see...

I cannot wait to see Jessi's baby and see who she favors most.
It is a lot of fun to look at old pictures and see who they look like or have the same expression.