Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lets see

The last post i wrote was on the photo shoot gone bad...LOL I have tried to do some others since but they just havent gone well.. I think i am pick the wrong times.. I am not sure i am going to try agian this weekend when david can take bentley and it can be just me and her in the room... She is sleeping right now... She had her 1st brush with the dog today, I was laying down on my side and he jumped on the bed and looked over me and saw that gretchen was layin beside me and he was all excited cause david had just got home from work and was showing me the little remote control thing his boss got him and bentley tried to clear me and the baby and cleared me and ALMOST the baby and landed one foot on eah side of her head!!! Didnt hurt her scared her more then anything his nail caught her on the hand and made a little mark... He got his butt busted and pretty bad cause david was standing right there... I kinda felt bad for him cause he didnt mean to at all you could tell that as soon as it happened... He is better now he seems to have his feelings hurt a little... We have decidied that we are GOING to be comming to Oklahoma at the end of sept and david is comming with me!!! I am so excited about this, I have been going to there since my mom passed away in '06 and i have wanted him to come but he never did,but this time he is... I am kinda bummed that the fair isnt going to have the demo derby this year but i guess thats ok... I dont know if i am going to have enought time to go there anyway... I might be staying a little longer and if i do then i will be taking gretchen to the tulsa fair that fallowing weekend... Hopefully my dad will say he is going to drive back down here and if he does then i am staying with gretchen and david will be flying back to go to work... We will see how it all plays out!!!... I Super excited to go fishing with my dad,david and taking gretchen on the boat... I gotta find a life jacket that will fit her that wont be uncomfortable for her to wear all the time and will grow with her cause this will be 1 of many boat trips for her...we are susposed to be spending the day at perrys on that saturday and spending the night at lisas' so she can cook some homemade dinner for us!!! i cant wait to see the reeds in one place i think it will only be the 2nd time in my whole time of knowing david that i will have seen them all together.. The last time was when mom was sick in the hospital down here and they all came down here.. Whats crazy and cool is that moms birthday would be on that monday... :) I know she will be looking down smiling to see her kids together!!! Lets all pray the Reed boys dont get the headaches they all seem to get!!!!

Lets see in other news.... Gretchen is doing pretty good gaining weight she doesnt have her next appt with the doctor till sept 14th!!!!!!! according to our scale at home she weights 10 pounds... she is wearing almost all 0-3month clothes!!! She is holding her head up pretty good sometimes she still has a little wobble but she is doing good she is sleeping pretty good at night sleeping for about 4 to 6 hours just depending... I am all but given up on breast feeding i was just pumping my milk but i am not getting enough its more of just a waste of time i am taking herb that are suspose to help and they did at the beginng but now they arent really helping...I kinda feel like a failure at it cause i wanted to breastfeed so bad but what am i going to do... I cant starve her so she is getting about 1 bottle of breast milk a day... Its really kinda sad!!! She is doing her tummy time and she likes it.. She LOVES her swing and hates her playpen/bed.. So she is still sleeping with us!! I feel like i am susposed to be doing something with her like showing her flash cards or something...LOL.. i just dont want her to get behind or not be doing something cause i didnt know what i was susposed to do something with her!!!. I read all the articles online and really havent found what i am looking for as far as this is what you are susposed to be doing with them at this age so they learn this skill.. Anyway i think i am going to take a shower while she is sleeping... Oh yeah my 6 week appt is on friday!!! WOOHOO!!! Hopefully they will be giving me back my money we had to pay since i got approved by medicaid!!!

No comments: