Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HOLY COW!!!

I am trying to find tickets for our trip to oklahoma in sept and i went to alligent air cause i had heard that they are now flying to northwest ar airport which is fayettville... So i figured they would be about the same as the other places... I was wrong i found a flight one way 39 bucks!!! They charge 15-20 bucks for the 1st bag checked and 25 for each after that... the car seat and stroller wont be consider part of the baggage from what i understand!!! I will just have to have my sling and carry her in that in the airport vs using the gate check in cause its 35 bucks!! plus we get 1 carry-on... I should be able to pack for all of us in 1 suitcase with maybe 1 carry-on thank god for family with washers and dryers...LOL...southwest is 106 each way for each person but you get 2 or 3 bags without charge!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jet blue is running some kind of sale - you may check with them - I will try to find the link and email you - it might help. I know you can rent car seats - I think from rental car places too, but there is an online service(cannot remember the name) but they send what you need to your destination - like equipment and diapers an stuff - search travel with babies online and see what you get.