Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Gretchens 1st bath!!!!
On July 31st Gretchen on her 1st bath in the bath tub!!! I was so afriad that she would start screaming or that i would drop her in the bath tub but niether was true!!! She loved the water, she didnt even cry a peep she loved the water!! Thank god... I want her in the water as much as i can.. I dont want her to be afraid of the water at all!!! SO far so good.. My best friend gretchin bought her a little duck bath that we will be using when she can sit up... We didnt wash her hair that time but did the next time and she wasnt to crazy about that but still didnt scream or anything!! She is getting a bath in the bath tub every three days... the pictures arent the greatest.. David was taking them.. He either takes really good ones or they just suck...LOL 1 milestone down :) :(.....its going by to fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gavon really likes his baths to - I bath him in the bathroom sink and he likes the water running over him. -- oh he hates to get lotion rubbed on him though...
Post a Comment