I am thinking that i am going to be making a trip to the store tomorrow to buy some things that will be helpful in a little photo shoot with gretchen and david... Any tips??
I buy fabric on sale - like a $1 a yard - I get at least 2 yards for a baby shot for adults - you need like 4 or more yards. I bought white and black silky looking stuff and got like 8 yards each. Get some tulle - maybe pink and some soft ribbon - 2-3 yards. With David I would do something that goes with his personality - the black fabric, no shirt and baby in a diaper. Have David stand in front of the black fabric - facing it and hold Gretchen over his shoulder. Have him turn his head so you get his profile or have him kiss her head - which is on his shoulder. Accentuate his tattoos and muscle tone an her dantiness. Look for props like large bowls or baskets that you can put her in - that is the best about a little baby. Check out antique shops for old hats, fans - hat boxes - keep an open mind.
1 comment:
I buy fabric on sale - like a $1 a yard - I get at least 2 yards for a baby shot for adults - you need like 4 or more yards. I bought white and black silky looking stuff and got like 8 yards each. Get some tulle - maybe pink and some soft ribbon - 2-3 yards.
With David I would do something that goes with his personality - the black fabric, no shirt and baby in a diaper. Have David stand in front of the black fabric - facing it and hold Gretchen over his shoulder. Have him turn his head so you get his profile or have him kiss her head - which is on his shoulder. Accentuate his tattoos and muscle tone an her dantiness. Look for props like large bowls or baskets that you can put her in - that is the best about a little baby. Check out antique shops for old hats, fans - hat boxes - keep an open mind.
Post a Comment