Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just things

Well gretchen pooped!!! Thank the lord and enough to fill up her entire diaper.. I think cause i did formula for a few feedings its what got things confused in her system...Her belly button stump fell off.. (note to crystal: I remember other people says they cleaned theirs with the pads too, but the lady at the hospital told me to leave it alone and it would dry up and come off faster,i dont know i am just glad its came off!!!) Now i dont know what to do with her belly button she has some dried blood on it i dont know if i can give her a bath now or if i have to wait.. I gotta do some research on it.I am thinking i am going to try a few newborn shots of her this week at home and then make sure i get a professional shoot done with her too.. I am trying to figure out if i want to go to a private photo studio or if i want to do like sears... I have a few ideas that i want done.. I think i might just do the sears or babies r us... I am feeling much better starting to get my flexibility back there for awhile i was so sore that it hurt to put pants on!!Thinking that maybe in the next few weeks going to start getting this baby belly off of me! David has been offered a job in California for very good money and very good benefits, a offer he shouldnt turn down,but he is going to!!! Its going in the wrong direction California is the opposite way we are trying to go! I think he sees that life with family would be much easier and funnier then life without! I want to get back to fort smith so bad.. I want all the kids to have pictures done with each other but for sure Gavon and Gretchen... I tell everyone that my sister-inlaw had her baby just 17 hours before me... They all think its very cool.. I am both glad and sad they have different birthdays.. Glad they each have a special day but sad cause that would have been cool to share birthdays! I cant believe the weekend is already over!! David had calls both days... :( but today was nice cause i got to sleep for a few hours without him here.. Well just looked at the time and i gotta eat before Gretchen Mae gets up and wants to eat!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We still have our belly button with not much sign of it coming off soon - maybe that lady knows something.
I think that it was pretty cool that you went into labor the same day I had Gavon - really neat. I feel the same about the birthdays.
Being around family is great - I wouldn't trade what we have for anything. Not to offend or pressure - but you really should give Dana a chance - relationships are something we all have to work at and I got to know her even when her and Perry weren't getting along. They are closer now than ever - they still get on edge with each other - I try to stay neutral - we all have kids and babies change everything and everyone - usually for the best. She seems to want to build a relationship with you - you might think about it. That is all I want to say about it - it is totally up to you and whatever decision you make it fine by me.

I hope to see more pics soon....