Sunday, June 14, 2009

smore's

Its 10pm here and david went to bed with a massive headache. He didnt even really eat dinner..:( what a shame it was good too meatloaf one of my favorites.Anyway there is nothing on tv at all gretchen mae is kicking the crap out of my ribs to the point where i feel like one could be brusied...We drained the water bed in the master bedroom today and tomorrow its going to be taken down and out of the room WOOHOO everything is going to be striped off the walls and washed down and we are moving in the masterbed room...Once thats done which should be done with on monday we will move the spare bed into our old room and then gretchen mae will have her room back... It will get a though cleaning walls washed maybe even painted, thanks to my cousin and husband...LOL... Back to the title of my post, i am up making smores in my oven cause microwave smores are nasty tasteing to me... You know i think its a cruel joke that gets played on woman, you never get a really good nights rest after you have a baby you would think that we would at least be able to sleep good right before we have the baby..oh well... People around here are getting ready for the 4th of July... I am trying to find something fun for david and i to do together but so far havent really found anything...well my smores are done i think i will eat them and then try and find a movie to watch..

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sounds like David and Perry have the same probs with headaches. Sleeping is becoming an issue here too - I take maternity leave on the 1st - hopfully I can nap some then. I have heart burn - but my chest pain - I think - is gallbladder attacks from being smashed - I have it with all my pregnancies and it goes away after. I had Remi and Alli both earlier than my due dates. Remi was the earliest and I really don't want this one to be that early. I hope he waits until after the 8th at least. I am not thrilled about a planned ceserean, I prefer my body to tell me when it is ready so we will see.
Be careful of meat loaf - that is what I had the evening I had Remi - I puked it up in the middle of my ceserean - lol.