Thursday, June 18, 2009

on the hunt

Well i am on the hunt for a carseat, I was going to get a graco bombay carseat but now babiesrus are sold out of them.. Both stores, i really didnt want to buy from online... Anyone got any suggestions on car seats i had my heart set on that one and never really looked at the other ones avilable, now that i have its a little overwhelming they have so many and how do i know if they are good or not!!! Having a baby is so confusing!!! Do i really need a travel system?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I just bought a carseat at walmart last time and used it fro both kids - this time I have one on loan from my cousin who go the travel system and is using the stroller. Go to the store and carry the display around and see if you like the way it holds.

Emily Jonas said...

Hi Ashley, I just saw that you have left a comment for me on my blog. I'm not sure if you have ever received my reply to your email request regarding maternity photo shoot, but I did reply to you. If you are still interested, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

The travel system for me was un used and over priced ...it was a pain in the neck.... I liked my simple carseat...I used and infant carrier I bought at a garage sale for $3 until about 3 months when Tyler was way to long and heavy then I had the Omega 3 in one ...not sure who makes it but I used it as infant, forward and booster....The travel system one I regifted...lol I bought one of those lil back pack front pack things and Tyler loved it .. =) Good luck