Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a post

Nothing to exciting has been happening here at my house... I have become over ran in my backyard by gnats... I hate them!!! We have a kids sale comming this weekend, I really need to go... I need to go shopping and get some clothes that fit starting to run out of pants to wear..LOL Next week i gotta foucus on cleaning the house.. Oh what fun, maybe i can get david to help me this weekend with a bunch of stuff... Going to get another ultrasound on friday of next week the 15th. Baby shower on the 16th, Then its time to pack... I am excited about going to oklahoma but also sad cause i want to be with david as much as possiable,but we gotta do what we gotta do.. I am excited for david to come see me while i am there in oklahoma in july. It will be really great to get together with his family and mine.. Hopefully some great family pictures can be took!!!...Cant wait to go hang out with lisa, I really miss her..

Well i guess i will go for now... hopefully i will have something more interesting to post soon!!! SORRY GUYS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were going to Oklahoma... =(

Crystal said...

Look around you - there are interesting things going on - just look at things in different ways.