Well havent been around in awhile so i thought i would give a little post on whats been going on. Its been getting hot here which is a unwelcome changed i hate the heat!!! Benltey broke his toe!!! Nothing else has really been happening just the same ol same ol... We have a baby expo this weekend i think we are going to go to... Got my closet things done, they turned out ok. I will post some pictures later on.. Lets see what else...Got my baby shower invites out on monday, going to have a baby shower here and then my sister-inlaw lisa is going to have one for me when i get back to Oklahoma.. This baby shower here has been nothing but drama, I am over it i really dont even want to have it. My friend is having it and she has a little girl that is about a year and a half old. I always thought we would be friends and our kids would grow up together but now that i am going to be a mom and we talk about rising the kids we have VERY VERY different views on things. She is very over protective in my eyes.Well anyway I think that is all that has really been going on in my life, Oh yeah I have some SERIOUS pain in my right shoulder i dont know if i slept wrong or what but **** it hurts... It goes from the side of my neck to my elbow... and my bones keep poping... LOL..So thats home life....
Now for my thoughts on whats going on in the world...
Lets talk about the PIG... I know that i should be concerned but i am really not that concerned. I dont know why just not..
The other night i was up at like 12am cause i couldnt get comfortable so i turned it on discovery health it was i didnt know i was pregnant, so i had to watch it... I really dont know how that can be.. This is my 1st time being pregnant and there is no way i wouldnt know that something was different..LOL i mean the kicking of the ribs would be a huge HELLO if you ask me but who knows..well thats all i got for now.. maybe more will come to me later...
2 comments:
I loved the show on people who didn't know they were prego - wowzers!
Just relax and let the shower go on - everyone has different opinions on being a first time mom - hang in there. I think there are a lot of people who think I am over protective - but it's just me. You will be fine.
LOL how do people not know I was big like a bus!
Post a Comment