Saturday, April 18, 2009

DIY Projects

So i am feeling creative and i was looking at these baby clothes i have and decided that i needed to organize them.. So i started looking for DIY size things. I found this one for the hangers... Super cute then as i read the comments i found this one Even cuter i am going to try and make some with flowers on them... I will show how they turned out when i am done with them... So then i went on to look at more DIY baby stuff and i found a cute idea to make the babys 1st word book!!! I cant wait to make this for our little one... Some other ideas for books i found were seasons, family,A-Z... I am going to joannes' tomorrow and getting all my stuff i need for the hangers and the book i am going to start getting ideas for my pictures... I will also be on the hunt for more DIY projects...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

These are really great - I may do this too.

Anonymous said...

THese are cool. I also thought I would share with you and Crissy that I had a cool idea with Tyler and it was titled 365 days with Tyler and I was "supposed to take a randon pic everyday" I took 200 out of 365 ....I am a slacker. But it is still a cool book. =) just snap the pic and then write a short sentence. Work on it when you can. =)