Friday, March 20, 2009

VGNO

Photobucket




Well its 630pm here and Davids sleeping so I might as well sit down and join my 1st VGNO... We start at Ann's, have a cocktail and then play a party game.So if you dont have anything to do Head over to Anns' sign in, start blog hoping and have fun!!!!!!!

So heres the game head over to http://www.wordles.com/getWordsInWords.aspx to find words in your blog title..I got 4 pages and here are a few that I liked...

Deer
Desert
Herds
Rest
Reseed
Seed
Shed
Trees
three...


Have fun ladies...

6 comments:

Jaime said...

just stopping by from ann's to say hello. have a great weekend and happy VGNO

Leslie said...

Welcome to VGNO. We're shopping for dresses over on my blog. Stop by if you get a chance.

Happy VGNO!

Ter said...

Welcome to VGNO!

sistersledgekws said...

Happy VGNO
http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com

Stacy Uncorked said...

Welcome to the VGNO! Love your words - Deer are my favorite animal! ;)

Have a great weekend! :)

Ali said...

Hey thanks for stopping by! Sorry I missed you last night, I had to leave the party early. I hope you had a great time and will join us all again next week! Have a wonderful weekend!