Friday, March 6, 2009

Our kids sales....

I am super excited i got 2 emails today saying they have the dates for both kids sales they have here in vegas... One is Pickled Peppers Kids its dates are May 5-9th... I am thinking of volunteering, as a super volunteer you get to shop before everyone... then the other one is As they grow its dates are april 21-26 and i am thinking of volunteering here as well.. You get to shop 1st here as well.. I wish i had baby stuff to sell they get 65% and another 5% if you volunteer... I have emails in with them both cause i read that some ladies weren't allowed to volunteer cause they were expecting and they were to far along... I wish they were going to be after my baby shower,but oh well.... I am still excited...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

To be able to volunteer and shop early is the best. At ours you have to consign in order to volunteer.