I have been blog hoping for the past couple days just looking around at other peoples blog to get ideas to blog about cause the only thing going on in my life thats worth talking about is the baby and bentley will be 5 years old soon.. Other then that, nothing... So i went on the search to find fun things to blog about..
I found VGNO- Virtual girls night out... What a great idea.. Being i have umm i think 1 friend here in vegas and cant wait to move.. but it gives me something to on fridays.. So look for the VGNO post on friaday...
will update when i find something else that i am going to be doing weekly--- when i have nothing else going on in my life to talk about...
1 comment:
When I get like this I get out and look - living back here is not going to solve boredom by any means. I get out and walk and look at all sorts of things - find free places to go or cheap - cook something new or make some kind of something - marathon clean - just something. OPEN your eyes - there is a whole world that you are missing.
Get out and take pics of stuff that you might miss when you move - buildings, food, stuff...
Post a Comment