Saturday, February 21, 2009
whew....
Well i am done..woohoo... I have gotten such cool stuff for registering, by far the coolest was from target it was a $20.00 gift card to shutterfly.com That will come in SOOOO handy....So i have gotten all my registry's done... Thank god.. i went to walmart,target,burlington coat factory,kohls,babies r us... I had fun it helped me get over the whole i am having a girl thing... I am getting more excited about it now... I found the cutest bedding set with lady bugs on it... it is soo cute.. I found so much stuff with ladybugs and ducks... I had fun but glad to be done... I have gotten some cute baby stuff from a friend that has a little girl... Now i need more hangers..lol.... well i am tired so i am going to lay down and see if i can feel this little one move around....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I may register at target - just for the gift card - I love shutterfly. I like the lady bug theme too. I was looking online at babies r us - wow - it is hard to choose.
Post a Comment