Sunday, February 22, 2009

This post is for Crystal..but is someone wants to join too let me know...

Crystal, I know you are a very busy person,But i figured i would at lest put it out there for you to look at i was going to send you a emai invite but it wouldnt let me put my text in there so i figured i would post it and if you are interested let me know and i will invite you to it..

This place is called bzzagent, its pretty neat place.

I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun?"
As a BzzAgent, you'll get to:
* Discover and try new products and services (for free!)
* Spread sincere word of mouth about them
* Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around If you'd like to receive the same benefits, become an Agent today.

Don't worry, BzzAgent respects its members' privacy and won't share your personal information or spam you.
We're a community focused on word of mouth, so what better way to recruit new members than referrals and recommendations from friends?

The thing i use it for is for almost everything you do on the site you get points these points go to a site called MYPOINTS, THIS site is awsome i think, for the points you earn doing stuff for bzzagent you get points on mypoints which turn into gift cards,and i think it also lets you get points by online buying... Say you want to buy something from kohls. You would go to mypoints.com and then click on kohls and then make your order, for every dollar you spend i think you get points which then turn into gift cards of your choice... I have gotten one gift card i wasnt that dedicated but my best friend is very good with hers and she bought all of her familys christmas gifts without spending a dime cause she saved up all her points till the end of the year and cashed them in... anyway if you want to join just comment and let me know and i will send you an invite... If you dont want to its cool, just thought of you when i went to my site today....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am interested - I have looked in to things like this before and it was more difficult in our area - due to it being rural. Send it to me I will chack it out.