Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So many babies....

I am bored tonight and i think i still am hungrey but i am not to sure about that one... Anyway I was thinking about all the people that i know that are having babies this year...

January 1st my cousin had a baby a little girl...
april a friends older brother is having a baby...girl
may friends little sister is having a baby....girl
june 28th a friend is due... girl
july... Me and crystal both.... Girl for me and ??? for her we will know soon...Cant wait to know
then aug or sept wont know for sure till the 12th is jessi... and she is having ?????

Those are the all the ones i know but holy crap there are a lot of little girls....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think most people here had babies last year - a mix of girls and boys.