Thursday, February 5, 2009

December 30th,2007

Sunday, December 30, 2007
Cant believe.... Current mood: excited
Wow life has thrown me some curves this year. well just really in the passed couple weeks. Lets see in november started it all.. David and i had some rocky points but have gotten though them and then i turned 23... Then on Dec19th I found out that i was going to be a MOM!!!!! Me a mom... No way did i think i was ready for that. But i told david and he was happy and so now we are going to have a baby. I am SOOOO Excited... Then the 22nd of Dec. David asked me to marry him and I said yes... ANOTHER HUGE Deal for me.... I couldnt believe it. So on Dec. 29th David and I got married... I am soo happy... I cant believe that all this has happend. So we have a baby due in Aug.25th 2008. So my life has changed sooo much... in the past 2 years 2006 was bad.... but 2007 has been great..

No comments: